While I’m meeting up with as many friends in Utah during my last few days, I’ve got a few of my BBFF (bloggy best friends forever) filling in for me. I’m having them share their top 5 craft projects! So much fun seeing the creativity of these brilliant ladies. Beckie from Infarrently Creative ALWAYS has something up her sleeve.
Hello TCB readers. It is Beckie from Infarrantly Creative, Knock Off Décor and Roadkill Rescue. After 5 full years of blogging Kim and I finally got to meet at SNAP this year. It was such a privilege to meet her as she is definitely the pioneer in the crafting niche forging the way and featuring creative people like you and me. I don’t know how I can feature only five of my favorite craft projects I have done. With over 300 tutorials I don’t know where to start. So I thought I would feature my reader’s top 5 projects of 2012 according to my stats.
1. Painted Fabric Upholstered Headboard – Unimpressed by the cost and patterns of fabric around my neck of the woods I decided to paint my own fabric and create a fabric upholstered headboard for my guest room.
2. Free printable blogger planner – I created free printable blog planner pages perfect for the creative blogger. If you have yet to see this and you feel overwhelmed by planning this could save your sanity.
3. Roadkill Resuce Stacked Shelf – Most known for my Roadkill Rescue projects this one was one of my reader’s favorites. I took an old table and chopped it in half and created a cute stacked shelf to display pretties in my guest room.
4. Measuring Cup and Spoon Organizer – Using paint sticks, vinyl stickers and some cup hooks I transformed the inside of one of my kitchen cabinets into a catch-all place for my measuring cups and spoons.
5. How to Make Felt Flowers – Lastly I showed how to make all different kinds of felt flowers and how to make a cute felt flower brooch perfect for embellishing and purse, jacket or belt.
I hope you have been inspired today and will come check out my DIY gallery on Infarrantly Creative for over 300 do-it-yourself creative projects.