I do not accept guest posting or link exchanges or text links.
Yep, I do sponsored posts on TCB!
A girls gotta eat………well actually pay for my server, my programmer, my designer and my Starbucks Venti Shaken Green Tea with 3 splendas……Blogging makes you thirsty.
I’ve worked with lots and lots of big brands, privately owned companies, small start ups and even Etsy boutique owners. If it’s a good fit for my readers, let’s chat. Email me and we’ll work out a plan that works for both of us.
As much as I’d love to work for product only, my Starbucks won’t let me give them anything other than cold hard cash for my tea.
Keep scrolling to see what others are saying.
Sponsorship and Campaign Options
- Brand Ambassador | Spokesperson
- Video Tutorials or Video Product Showcasing
- Editorial Content
- Tailored Editorial Content with a social media presence (facebook, twitter, google+, instagram, pinterest, newsletter)
- Giveaways – Giveaways are generally held on Fridays and fill up quickly. Giveaway items must be at least $50 in value.
TCB does not accept link trading. Guest post opportunities are saved for fellow bloggers whom I’ve met or have worked with online.
- 19000+ RSS Subscribers
- 25,000 Facebook Fans
- 9200 Twitter Followers
- 62000- 120000 Pinterest Board Followers
- 2200 Instagram
- 9500 Google+
What Other’s are Saying…………
- ” Kim is amazing to work with! Not only is she funny, witty and super creative, she produces quality posts for every program and consistently goes above and beyond post requirements. Working with Kim, you know she’ll be punctual, attentive and authentic!” Julianna Vorhaus, Tap Influence
- “Kim is one of the most professional bloggers we’ve ever worked with – she’s highly creative, on time and always exceeds expectations!” Amy Anderson, Blue Print Media
- “Silhouette has truly enjoyed working with Today’s Creative Blog. We value our relationship with TCB and continue to cross promote to TCB’s loyal following. Kim is a great partner!” Conrad from Silhouette America
- I have worked with Kim on several of the Shutterfly brands marketing campaigns and it’s always a pleasure. She is prompt in her communications and always does a wonderful job engaging her audience when showcasing our products. Julie Vazquez , Shutterfly Inc.
- I have the pleasure of partnering with Kim on the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Network program. In my experience, there are not many who possess the creativity and social media expertise like Kim. Her attention to detail, eye catching visuals and ability to engage her audience distinguishes herself as one of the top influential craft voices online. I can rest a little easier knowing the Lowe’s brand is in her amazing crafty hands. Kelly Connelly – Lowe’s PR
Comments or questions are welcome.