Admit it……..most of us are a little addicted to craft paint. We love painting anything we can. Paint makes everything better. We paint furniture, we paint glass, we paint walls……..it’s the easiest way to transform a project. I found a few projects from last weeks Get Your Craft On that I think you’ll love too. Are you ready to link up this week? Maybe your project will catch my eye this week. My Top 5 Picks from last week.
I am in LOVE with this project! I love confetti glass. I own ONE glass. All my others have been broken. Instead of looking with no success for replacements, I can just make my own! She’s got a great tutorial to follow.
Here’s another glass painting tutorial. This is a great way to dress up your next BBQ or holiday dinner. I love the colors!
This old dresser just got a new coat of paint to give it new life. This color green is my new favorite! These french provincial style dressers are easy to find and look how nice it looks now.
Whether you’re trying to keep your calories down, or you need a cute and original summer party treat, these mini ice cream cones will be a hit! You’ll be surprised at what she used for the cones! Great idea!
Speaking of parties or ice cream……..how about making Root Beer Play-doe? It’s the perfect party favor.
Ready to link up?
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.