I’m gearing up to head to Utah for the amazing Craft Blogging Conference, SNAP! I’ll be speaking on a panel………well actually I’m also running the panel. Hopefully I’ll shut up long enough to let the others get a word in edge wise. In the mean time, link up your creative crafty goodness and if it catches my eye, you may see you’re project on “my picks” wrap up post.
Ready to link up for Get Your Craft On?
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOTlink up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.