Linky parties are the perfect way to find creative and crafty blogs that maybe you haven’t come across. You never know what creative project will speak to you!
Speaking of Creative Projects, I posted about being featured on Matthew Mead’s blog. He said such nice things. I think I was blushing all day. The launch for his latest magazine, FLEA MARKET FINDS is this week! It’s such a beautiful publication. If you haven’t ordered it yet…….you should.
He has a new video this week giving you a peek at what’s inside.
Ready to order?
Ready to link up your Get Your Craft On? Click on the “MORE” to find all the links.
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.