Chalkboard Paint Projects
Chalkboard paint projects make my heart swoon. I love all things chalkboard.
Diane used her past drawing skills to create this beautiful bistro style chalkboard. I love it! She’s sharing a few fonts with tips and tricks on how to create your own.
Whenever I see an accent wall painted with chalkboard paint, my heart skips a beat. It’s the perfect background! What better way to add style to your home.
I am loving how she painted this wall in the background to add dimension. Her before and after photos are inspiring.
Can you believe this is made out of SPOONS?! Plastic spoons! Unbelievable! She shows a full tutorial so you can make one too!
You’re going to LOVE this tutorial. You can paint stuff to LOOK like it’s galvanized. Your life will never be the same!
Some people are over achievers……..show offs. This is unbelievable! (don’t tell her, but I think Oregon should have been teal or blue.)
Ready to link up your latest project? I can’t wait to see! Please read the guidelines before posting. Repeat link ups from previous weeks will be removed.
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.