The past few weeks I’ve tried a couple of things. I tried limiting the link party to 200 to make it more manageable and I tried opening it up for voting……but you know….it only created more work when I was really trying to simplify. So no more 200 link limit. It’s open for 2 or 3 days. And NO more voting! It was just taking too much work to get people to realize they could vote.
I will still be choosing my top 5 picks from the week before. These are projects that have caught my eye, inspired me.
My Top 5!
Craft DIY Blogs
The Love Nerds - I love this diy craft! I have actually been planning on doing this for quite some time. Beautiful! She shares a nice tutorial.
Living Well Spending Less - Another great “painting on glass” project but with an ombre look. She shows a full tutorial.
It All Started with Paint - I can taste this photo! This is gorgeous! And I LOVE LOVE LOVE Lemon pie!
Lil Luna – Kristyn did a great round up of 10 kid approved finger foods! This has got to be one of my favorites!
Somewhat Simple - Stephanie created the perfect shelf for her hockey loving son!
Are you ready to link up?
- Link up something creative; home decor, baking, cooking, crafts.
- Link back to me or add my button – It’s the right thing to do. (located on my side bar in my widget box.)
- LIMIT – 2 links
- Do not link up more than 2 links
- Do not link up something that you’re selling, promoting or giving away
- Do not link up anything you’ve already linked up. Don’t be THAT person.