Get Your Craft On! Time to grab a few ideas for your next diy craft project. We are so lucky to be inspired by each other week after week. Every week there are projects that grab my eye and now I’m featuring them. So link up……..maybe you’ll be featured next week! Please be sure to read the guidelines.
All DIY projects below are from last weeks Get Your Craft On link up party.
Decorate with a Little Bit – She had a hard time finding the perfect sized rug to fit a particular space. Find out her solution for a perfectly sized rug, exactly how you want it.
This and That from Tami -I want this. I suppose I could follow her tutorial and make my own Pottery Barn Knock off, but remember, I’m a lazy crafter. I just want it. I have the perfect place for it.
A Night Owl- Make this patriotic wreath for the upcoming 4th of July. You can also use it for Labor Day and then next years Memorial Day!
Twigg Studios – Not only will they show you how to make a paper rose, but they’ll show you how to make a rolled paper vase. Beautiful.
One Sweet Appetite- Because Get Your Craft On also includes recipes, I love the Camping recipes! Yes, there is more to camp food than hotdogs.
Are you ready to link up? Bring it on!
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.