Get Your Craft On! With Summer right around the corner, I love seeing all the DIY Craft projects for the outdoors! My top 5 picks from last weeks Get Your Craft On can all be used in your outdoor spaces, or indoor.
Top 5 Picks
This looks like an easy way to add personal style to any decorating item. I’m eager to try this.
These vintage tinted jars were made with a few simple craft supplies! Choose your colors.
I LOVE old shutters! Wood shutters! Using them as a back drop screen brings a lot of personality to this back yard.
I don’t know if it’s the color, shapes or the fact that it’s bubblegum! I love it. I didn’t realize it was spray painted! She’s got a full tutorial.
Spruce up a few candles with washi tape or stenciling and you’ve got a nice gift or outdoor display. Unless it’s to hot where you are. You’ll have to create that display indoors.
Ready to Link up? Please read the guidelines. Please NO REPEAT links from past weeks.
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.