We LOVE anything DIY! It’s not always about saving money, although sometimes it may be our catalyst. It’s more about creating something and putting on our own unique spin. Get Your Craft On is full of DIY projects with something for everyone. Crafting, decorating, cooking, organizing or baking. You name it, there is certainly something to inspire you.
Each week, I’m featuring 5 projects that caught my eye. I grab whatever may jump out at me, whatever may inspire me at that moment.
Do It Yourself Projects
Kellie has done it again! This Pottery Barn knockoff of these DIY Sea Life Canvas are daBomb! Using my favorite medium, Mod Podge, she created some amazing DIY art for her home!
I’m smitten with anything globe oriented. Add Washi tape to that and I’m on creative overload. Love how one of her contributors updated her globe with a little paint, a little washi tape……..and a whole lotta creativity.
Just when I thought I’d seen every paint chip craft idea out there, I see this calendar she created for her newly finished craft room space. Brilliant!
Even though I don’t have little ones anymore, I’m still tempted to spray paint a few of those neon colored letters so I can have my own set of stainless steel words!
I know many of you are starting school. That “S” word is still a dirty word around here, but I know all these quick breakfast ideas will come in handy in a month or two. She gathered a few great ideas around the web, like these yummy granola bars from The Crafting Chicks.
Are you ready to link up? Please only new links……nothing you’ve already linked in the past.
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.