After 82 days of no rain here in the Pacific NW, it has finally rained, which means it’s now officially Fall. (and it won’t stop raining until July 1st) Bring on the Fall Crafts, the beautiful Fall Porches! Bring on the delicious hot drink recipes, the crockpot dinners, the many indoor crafts that keep us sane. I hope you’ll link them all here! I love seeing how creative we’ve been, it’s where I get my best ideas.
My Top 5 Picks from last weeks Get Your Craft On are all Fall related. Enjoy!
1. I love me a pumpkin topiary! I used to have some on my porch, but they’ve seen better days. These indoor ones that Vivianne from The V Spot made have a touch of glam. Perfect for your Halloween parties!
2. Visit Life-n- Reflection to learn how she made these stylish but simple treat bags. They scream harvest time! She shares a tutorial with stamp and ink information.
3. Enjoy Fall outside would be even better under these festive fall globe lights. A quick change from summer to autumn by adding silk leaves gives your outdoor space that instant Fall time feel. Find the tutorial on Oh My! Creative.
4. Now this is one of the BEST Halloween Mantels I’ve seen. It’s WAY better than mine. Made in a Day created a spooky mantel that I’d be upset to take down!
5. I was loving my porch until I saw this one. Turn Style Vogue knows how to create a warm welcome! It’s the little touches I’m loving…..the rake, the blanket, the stenciled barrel. I’m ready to sit down and sip some warm cider!
Are you ready to link up? I’m ready to see what you’ve got. Bring it on.
No link back required. It’s appreciated and it’s certainly the right thing to do.
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
- Click the MORE below to link up