It’s Get Your Craft On and I’ve got a surprise for you! I’ve got an amazing fabric giveaway for you today from Sew Fine Fabric. I’ll share my top 5 a bit later. This site will help you find fabric for any project you’ve got planned. Even though I don’t sew, I still get caught up in the amazing textures, patterns, and colors of fabric. My mind wanders with what I would make……then I remember that I don’t sew. Someday……..someday I will.
In Jodi’s words………… “Gathered here is a collection of wonderfully beautiful fabrics for you! All of the fabrics are obsessively chosen from high quality sources. I ADORE all of the fantastic choices consumers have these days for organic prints and the creative ideas of so many amazing fabric designers!!”
Beautiful colors, beautiful prints………..I would make drapes, pillows, duvet covers…….
And who doesn’t love the Chevron craze? Even I’m calling it Chevron and not Zig Zag now.
Ready to link up? WAIT! Enter the giveaway first!
If you want to enter to win, please visit her Etsy Shop and tell me what you’d spend your $100 on. (Deadline is Sunday, Sept 16th, 2012) If you’re reading this via reader, please click over to the blog to enter.
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.