A while ago, I shared my french toast recipe I created using Cinnabon International Delight coffee creamer. So yummy! International Delight recently contacted me and wanted to feature it! Being that I’m not a food blogger, I was pretty excited.
I thought this would be a great recipe for Father’s Day coming up. It’s quick and easy and tastes really yummy. It’s easy enough for the kids to help out.
The beauty of this recipe is you can use any flavor coffee creamer – it’s doesn’t have to be the flavor I chose.
Cinnabon International Delight French Toast
- 4 eggs (we’re a family of 3)
- ½ cup Cinnabon International Delight Creamer (approx). Any flavor creamer can be used.
- Dash of Cinnamon ( I have also used a blend of pumpkin pie spices)
- Thick sliced French bread
- ½ tsp vanilla (optional)
- Mix eggs, creamer and cinnamon with a wire whip until blended. Pour into a shallow baking pan. I use one of my 8x8 inch Pyrex baking pans. Dip bread in mixture coating both sides. Place on preheated griddle until golden on each side.
Prepare your french toast the way you like it and enjoy! We enjoy peanut butter with maple syrup, but I’ve also thought about making a breakfast sandwich with a sausage patty and egg.
Dad’s gonna love this!