This Giveaway is closed
Game Stop Giveaway!
Play it Your Way!
3 Fitness Game bundle could be yours!
Many of you may not know that in real life I play a fitness professional. Yes, it’s true. I’ve taught fitness classes for 28 yrs, hold two degree’s in the health related industry. I’m also a chubby fitness instructor. I have about 25 more pounds to lose. I am one of the lucky ones to have adrenal and thyroid issues. So, on top of the classes I teach weekly, I wanted to supplement my workouts (cuz not all my classes give me a workout since I’m either on the deck of the pool or walking around coaching) so we purchased an Xbox Kinect. Holding onto nothing seems like I’ll get a better workout than holding onto a controller. Just my opinion. I can’t wait to try it out. I have the Kinect Sports. I just need to push all the legos out of the way first to make room.
GIVEAWAY- 3 Fitness Game bundle!
I am lucky enough that GameStop wants me to give away a bundle of 3 games! I love being able to offer my readers some fabulous prizes. It may not be what you were expecting to see today on TCB, but I can’t pass up the opportunity to give you guys a great gift!
I will choose 1 winner who will choose 3 games from this list below.
- 2 Biggest Loser Challenge (my place of employment is a sponsor of The Biggest Loser)
- Biggest Loser Ultimate
- EA Sports Active 2.0 (this looks good, anyone already have it? I’d love to know what you think)
- 2 Jillian Michaels FItness Ultimatum 2011 (she’s one tough mutha….but she’s not a mutha, but she’d still get you in shape)
- Kinect Sports (I have this and can’t wait to try it out. )
- Sony Move SPorts Champions Bundle (If you have the PS3, this is your ticket)
- Your Shape Fitness Evolved (oh we’d love our fitness shape evolved)
- Wii Sports Resort (you had me at Resort)
- All you have to do is visit the Game Stop Website
- Come back and tell me what free gift would you choose out of the 3. The free gift options are located in the hot pink box on their site.
- EXTRA ENTRIES - I’ll give extra entries if you share on your facebook, or twitter. Just leave me the link so I can keep track. Here’s a tweet you can copy and use. Enter to win 3 Fitness Games @TCreativeBlogs? http://ht.ly/3ydq6 pls RT