It’s Get Your Craft On AGAIN! Yes, it happens weekly! And don’t we just love it? So many great ideas to inspire us.
Just a few quick things I want to share:
Create Eugene- My husband is a University Of Oregon grad, so when I got a nice email from the Create Eugene people wanting to trade ad space, I of course told them I’d promote them for free. Great stuff happening over there. Amazing workshops and some pretty cool facebook competitions. These people are seriously creative!
Let Me Feature You! - I’m adding to my list of needs weekly, sometimes daily. Check this page often to see if you have anything I need.
I’ve been all over this week. I made some crazy masculine cake plates for Amy at The Idea Room and I’m showing off several rooms of my home over on SAS Interiors.
Every week I choose my TOP 5 Links that caught my eye! It’s always difficult to narrow it down to only 5!
If you’ve been featured, go ahead and grab one of my buttons for your site. All buttons are on my side bar under “buttons”.
Christina’s Adventures | I’m LOVING this 4th of July sun burst wall art. Great for your front door or patio!
Wilker Do’s |This is one of the BEST Sliding barn door tutorials I’ve seen in a long time! It looks amazing!
Will Cook for Smiles | I don’t even care what this taste like, it’s just so pretty to look at! I’m sure it’s delicious though.
Ardent Hands Design | I’m still kicking myself for not buying a similar chair 2 yrs ago. This one is gorgeous!
Sometimes Homemade | With Father’s Day this weekend, this would be a great last minute gift! So clever!
Ready to link up?
- Link up something creative; home decor, baking, cooking, crafts, photography, sewing, etc. (not potty training, breast feeding tips, etc…)
- Link back to me or add my button – It’s the right thing to do. (located on my side bar in my widget box.)
- LIMIT – 2 links
- Do not link up more than 2 links
- Do not link up something that you’re selling, promoting or giving away.
- Do not link up anything you’ve already linked up. Don’t be THAT person.