Get Your Craft On

You can see the winner for Sandy’s book in my community.get your craft on button

It’s Get Your Craft On!  I so appreciate all the work you put into making such great things and placing them here.  I love seeing what you come up with week after week.

Guidelines:

1.  Please link up something you’ve made.

2. Please do not link a giveaway, etsy shop or online boutique

3. Would love for you to stick around and visit a few of these. Wouldn’t you love others to visit yours?

4. You must provide a link back to me for your link to work. {{evil laugh}}   You can either use my button on the side bar or a simple text link.

Kim

Kim

Owner/Founder at Today's Creative Blog
Since 2007, Kim has been sharing tips and tutorials on how to live a creative life. Owner/Founder of Today's Creative Blog and InspirationDIY.com where inspiration happens everyday! From the Pacific Northwest, Kim is a busy mom who adores her teen son, her middle aged husband and is constantly wiping the muddy paws of her adorable Labradoodle Maybelline. In her spare time, she teaches fitness classes and loves to decorate with thrift store bargains. You can also find Kim once a month on Portland's AMNW Morning show as their "creative expert". Life is more fun when it's creative!
Kim

Kim

Kim
Kim

Kim

Kim

Latest posts by Kim (see all)

Comments

1. Maggie @ Midwestern {Sewing} Girl says

Yay! Thank you so so much for hosting! Can’t wait to see what everyone has for this week!

Thanks for hosting again this week…this is my FAVORITE party ever!

P.S. Not sure why, but I included your button at the top the first time around and it said there was no backlink. I added a text link and it worked fine, though. The button worked for me last week. ???

3. Leanne says

Hey Kim! I love your new blog look. Thanks for hosting every week. I miss talking with you. Hope you’re having a great Summer so far.

Stopping by to say HI & join in the fun this week! Hope you’re enjoying the weather & I’m not jinxing us for mentioning it! But I LOVE the sun! :) Have a WONDERFUL week!

Oh my! There are so many ‘licious sites to visit….where to start? Smack in the middle, I guess! I listed my Sisters-Friends post. So many of my blog friends are like sisters!!! ~Heidi

I’m a little behind this week and just got to read through all this awesomeness. Thanks for hosting this as always. Got some great ideas for Father’s Day, my backyard, and fun w the kids. I just really needed to sit down for a bit and have some peace before jumping back into kids/dinner/life.

7. nik says

So many talented people! Love the Lined Drapes tutorial…I really need this one! Thanks so much!