Get Your Craft On

Get Your Craft On!

This linky party is one of the best!  So many great ideas week after week.  I love clicking through and I know you do too.  I love giving you a platform to strut your stuff, I love bring people to your blogs.

craft linky party for craft blogs

Linky Rules / Manners

1.  Your creative project MUST be made by YOUR hands.  Anything creative and that included cooking and baking!

2.  Link back to TCB.  It’s the right thing to do. :)  You get extra points in my book if you tell your readers in your post that you’re participating in Get Your Craft On.  Big points!

Kim

Kim

Owner/Editor at Today's Creative Blog
Since 2007, Kim has been sharing tips and tutorials on how to live a creative life. Owner/editor of Today's Creative Blog and InspirationDIY.com where inspiration happens everyday! From the Pacific Northwest, Kim is a busy mom who adores her teen son, her middle aged husband and is constantly wiping the muddy paws of her adorable Labradoodle Maybelline. In her spare time, she teaches fitness classes and loves to decorate with thrift store bargains. You can also find Kim once a month on Portland's AMNW Morning show as their "creative expert". Life is more fun when it's creative!
Kim
Kim
Kim

Kim

Kim

Latest posts by Kim (see all)

Comments

You’re right Kim. This is one of the best linky parties around. I love all the great inspiration I get from here every week. Thanks for hosting. I hope you had an amazing Valentine’s Day.

Happy Tuesday! I look forward to seeing everyone’s creations..must get kids to bed now! What better way to spend Valentines Day than with crafts!

New to the blogging thing…this was great to be able to post links to. I just learned what a “Linky Party” was! But I even figured out how to add your button to my posts…go me!

Yes this is one of the best linky parties Kim!
    I added your button from the code in the post and it doesn’t show up as your “Get Your Craft On”, it’s just your regular button. Thought you might want to know. :)

5. Gramma Teetsie says

OK, so I am not creative. But the biggest and best thing I ever did create…..is my Daughter, Becca. I love TCB Blog and just wanted to let everyone know, I am not crafty, imaginative or anything like the rest of you. But I am very proud of Bec…..Thank you for letting me share.

Thanks for hosting, I know there is a cost now – I really love and appreciate the parties! I just posted #282 a Victorian Chair that was given to me in horrible condition, and I turned into something fabulous.
    Carrie

7. Jenn Erickson/Rook No. 17 says

Awesome linky party! What a fabulous batch of links! So many inspirations — thank you for hosting! Jenn/Rook No. 17

8. Barb says

Thanks for the party! I’m new this week- no. 394. What a great opportunity to connect with such talented people.