Whether or not your having a Halloween Party, you’ve gotta serve some Halloween Food! It’s fun for the kids. I usually go the easy route and make mummy wraps. Simple and yummy.
It’s always fun to see what you’re creating for Get Your Craft On! It gives me and everyone else so many great ideas!
My TOP 5 PICKS from last weeks GET YOUR CRAFT ON all center around Halloween and food!
1. Jamielyn made the cutest and yummiest looking Candy Corn Cheesecake in a jar! If it’s in a jar, then we know it’s going to be good! You can follow her full tutorial on her site, I Heart Nap Time.
2. How about some chicken pot pies that look like mummies? Kitchen Fun with My 3 Sons has the recipe for you so you too can have a fun Halloween dinner!
3. Speaking of food in jars! Did someone say Salted Caramel Chocolate Cheesecake? Yes please! Echoes of Laughter will get us hooked up!
4. If you serve these, every kid will think you’re the coolest mom ever! Mom In Time Out shares her tutorial.
5. If you’re going to have a bunch of kids over for a party then Mama may need a little sumpin sumpin just for her. Nothing is better than a Vampire Drink! Don’t serve this to kids…….really. Will Cook for Smiles has the recipe for you!
Time to Link up! Please follow the guidelines.
No link back required. It’s appreciated and it’s certainly the right thing to do.
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
- Click the “CONTINUE READING” below to link up