Get Your Craft On! Time to either link up your latest creation, or time to look for inspiration! I love seeing what your creative brains come up with. I love finding new ideas, handmade crafts, and recipes. Keep em coming!
My Top 5 picks that caught my eye from last week are fun! I think you’ll love them too.
Who doesn’t love Sea Glass? The colors are so beautiful to look at and Angie caught it’s real beauty by making a hanging mobile for Crafts Unleashed. Gorgeous.
We all know my obsession with maps. Add a little burlap and I’m a goner. Small Home Love combines recycling and maps to create a stylish organizer.
What a statement this cute little table makes. It adds style and personality where a regular side table couldn’t. Loving the pinstripes that LizMarie added!
Sometimes Simple is best. These tags are not only simple to make, but simple in style. Northern Cottage takes an ordinary jar to extraordinary!
All this crafting has made me thirsty! I love cream soda, so naturally I was interested to find a recipe by Shaken Together Life.
Time to link up! Please read the guidelines.
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.