We find the best home decoration DIY ideas from our weekly Get Your Craft On! We can’t get enough diy tutorials.
Home Decorating DIY
My top picks from last weeks Get Your Craft On focus on decorating our homes. So many great ideas. Lots of patriotic stuff lining up too.
Trends for Summer
Using a chalkboard trend for decorating never gets old. Once again, Kellie caught my eye. I never know who’s project it is until I click. This is such a GREAT inexpensive idea and perfect for her summer mantel. She used vinyl, but I could also see using chalk board paint. Visit Nest of Posies a tutorial.
Another Summer Mantel caught my eye. Beach themes are very trendy right now and pretty easy to integrate into your decor. This weathered sign is to DIE for!
I had to do a double take to make sure this wasn’t a photo from a magazine! This whole mantel and the way she decorated it is so amazing. I love it! She also added a bit of a beach theme…….see the trend?
I was very curious and amazed by this rug idea. Perfect for the family room or a screen porch. I love the relaxed feeling it inspires. And if you can sew with a needle and thread…….you can make your own. She has a great tutorial.
Here’s another great DIY way to create a rug to match your style. She used strips of fleece. The circles are great in her space. Not sure I’d have the patience for this, but I sure like the end result. Are you ready to link up? Please don’t link up projects you’ve already linked before.
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.