Get Your Craft On! Great ideas!

Things to Make

It’s the perfect day to get ideas for things to make! What did we do before creative blogs hit the universe?  So many ideas for crafts to make, rooms to decorate, recipes to make!

craft linky party

Creative Things!

Get Your Craft On Guidelines

1. Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too.
  2. DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
  3. Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this video on HOW TO LINK BACK.
  4. Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!

You never know who may end up on the TCB facebook page or in my new “Look What I found” magazine.

Comments

1. Stephanie says

OMG I still have vinyl. You should see the collection my husband and I have. He is ten years older than me so there is quite a variation. Fleetwood Mac, Van Halen, Rick Springfiled, just to give you an idea. It is hilarious. Thanks for starting my day off with a smile!
    Steph

2. thistlewoodfarm says

Thanks for hosting this challenge each week1 I always find inspiration here!
    blessings,
    kari

Oh my goodness, all these awesome links to your party, I can’t wait to visit a bunch of ‘em. I linked my very first ever banner, for Valentines Day, on my all-white-fireplace wall – Yay! Thanks for hostessing. Hugs ~ Mary

4. Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things} says

Thank you so much for hosting the party! :)
    xoxo,
    Vanessa @ {nifty thrifty things}

Thanks so much for hosting! There are so many amazing crafts and recipes linked up here – it’s almost overwhelming, but always so inspiring!

6. Mrs. T says

Thanks for hosting! This is my first time linking up to the party but will definitely be back next week. Thanks again!

7. Samantha says

You rock for hosting a weekly party! I always look forward to your ideas and seeing all the ones that your readers share. Thank you!!!