It’s time for Get Your Craft Link up party for all things creative! This is your chance to show everyone your latest creation, give inspiration, get inspiration and just feel good about sharing. I normally share the top 5 items that caught my eye. This week is crunch time. It’s either feed my family or pick my top 5. I love you all, but my family may turn on me if I don’t feed them. Maybe I’ll choose 10 next week. Maybe.
Exciting things are coming this week. I’ll be giving away a $100 Lowes Gift card, the Creative Girls Holiday Gift Guide starts this Saturday (I have some openings if interested) and I have a really cool project to show you. At least I think it’s cool.
In the mean time, link up.
No link back required. It’s appreciated and it’s certainly the right thing to do.
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
- Click the “CONTINUE READING” below to link up