As part of theLowe’s Creator Team, they not only give me a monthly challenge to complete, but they also give me a $100 Lowe’s Gift Card to give away to one of my lucky readers!
If you’re like me, I’m sure there are plenty of things you could buy at Lowe’s. I had fun creating a small outdoor oasis using some fabulous affordable red chairs from Lowe’s.
$100 Lowe’s Gift Card Giveaway
Read details below.
I’m sharing a few projects from some of the other Lowe’s girls. I love how different our ideas are.
- Beckie from Infarrently Creative Shares a Lantern Terrarium. Brilliant combination.
- Amy from The Idea Room made her kids a huge PVC Pipe sprinkler! Perfect to keep the kid cool, entertained and outside having fun!
- My outdoor patio space.
- Stephanie from Somewhat Simple made the cutest Bug Catchers for her children.
- Jen from Tatortots and Jello is clearing an over achiever. Not only did she make a privacy screen, but she made flower boxes with subway tiles.
Enter to Win a $100 Lowe’s Gift Card
- Leave a comment below
- Subscribe to the Lowe’s Creative Ideas Magazine (free)
- Extra entry for tweeting the following - “A few Lowe’s Creator Team Ideas! Enter to win a $100 @lowes Gift Card from @TCreativeBlogs #LowesCreator http://ht.ly/bVjaM “
- Deadline: Monday 11pm pst July 2nd.
Disclosure: As part of the Lowe’s Creative Ideas team, I am compensated to purchase items needed for each challenge.