It’s Get Your Craft On time! I love seeing all the creative things you make. All the ideas you come up with. Linky parties are a great place to find inspiration, especially if you’re lacking the creative mojo. I know when I need an idea I can find it from all my creative peeps!
Craft Making Ideas
Before we link up, I wanted to share with you my top 5 picks from all the crafty ideas from last week. Choosing 5 projects shouldn’t be so hard! But with all the great links, it takes me a bit to pick.
Like when I needed ideas on how I was going to do my sliding door to cover my big ugly TV? I found a couple of great tutorials and one was from Kristen Duke. I wish I would have remember that when I attended SNAP. I didn’t get to meet her, but she was there.
This gal AnnaNimmity is SO creative she completely refashioned a vintage prom dress into a new hip master piece. WOW! Now that’s talent!
Making over a boy room is hard if you’re not wanting to go with a character theme. Here’s another great idea for a boy room from It’s 2am that uses paper planes from cool paper. Of course this paper plane bunting can be used for many other ideas.
We all love wood signs. I like the original way The Space Between wrote memories to fill up each letter. Great idea.
Chrissy from Hoot Designs, one of my past features linked up her darling ideas for using mason jars. Mason jars are where it’s at!
Get Your Craft On Guidelines
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Because of the filter I use, you must link back to TCB in your post. I’ve also heard that having my button on your side bar works too. If you need help in learning how to link back, please watch this quick tutorial on HOW TO LINK BACK.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
Click on the MORE below to add your link.