Decorating for Halloween
My Top 5 Picks are all Halloween Mantel ideas. (actually only 4 this week) You’ve still got plenty of time to decorate. The kids will love it and I bet you’ll enjoy yourself.
Creative Juices were working overtime with the chevron pumpkins. Just the Bee’s Knees created a bit of glam for this stylish but spooky mantel, perfect for any party.
Christina from Christina’s Adventures has a Mantel that can be used for both Fall and Halloween. Actually I’d use my book page wreath all year. I love it!
Charisa from Mad Town Macs is great at grouping her spooky items. Once you visit her site, you’ll see her full mantel for some great ideas.
It’s amazing what you can do with a few skulls and a crow. Picking up almost everything from her local dollar store, and using her silhouette, Feathers and Sunshine created a creepy mantel. I’ve gotta get to my Dollar store.
My 5th pick isn’t really a “pick” and it has nothing to do with Halloween. If you’ve got an Etsy shop and you’re looking for exposure, you’ll want to be in my Creative Girls Holiday Gift Guide. Email for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ready to link up?
No link back required. It’s appreciated and it’s certainly the right thing to do.
- Link up something creative, as in crafty. Cooking, baking, organizing are all welcome too. (please don’t link the same thing week after week)
- DO NOT link up items you are selling. No contests, giveaways or link parties.
- Mingle, find your next project, tweet about Get Your Craft On, tell everyone on FB. Why not? That means more ideas!
- Find all my buttons here. But text links are great too.
- Click the MORE below to link up