I’m doing “Gifts from the Kitchen” on my AMNW segment this month. I’m a simple girl. I like easy recipes and easy gifts. I love Peppermint Bark and and this Peppermint Bark Recipe couldn’t be easier! This makes a great holiday gift for neighbors, teachers, co-workers, even family.
- 2 bags Candy Melts Vanilla (or 1 vanilla and 1 chocolate)
- 1 Cup Crushed Candy Canes
- 2 teaspoons Peppermint oil or Peppermint candy flavoring
- Line your cookie sheet with waxed paper
- Melt candy melts in a double boiler or microwave. If using the microwave, cook one minute at a time. Stir after each minute until melted.
- Candy bark can also be used. I purchase Candy Melts from Michaels.
- Add Peppermint Oil & ½ Cup Crushed Candy Canes and stir
- Pour into lined cookie sheet and spread with a rubber spatula
- Sprinkle the remaining crushed candy canes on top
- To break, lift the waxed paper out of the cookie sheet and drop onto counter or break with hands....clean hands. :)
- Options: Use Chocolate candy melts for one layer, bottom or top. Chill before adding the second layer of the other flavor.
I’ve even got an adorable free printable made my Kiki, one of my printable contributors. Choose the blank style or the ones already written in.
Download Free Printable Peppermint Bark Labels Here.
Download BLANK Labels Here.
For more Gifts from the Kitchen:
- Peppermint Sugar Body Scrub & Free Printable Label
- BBQ Rub Recipe & Printable Label
- Irish Cream Recipe & Printable Label
- Reindeer Food & Poem with Printable Label