Remember when I asked for your help for ideas in creating my Snapfish Photo book? I read all your comments and decided to do a photobook about all our summer vacations in Utah. Utah vacations are very special to my family, especially for my son. Since my son is an only child, he is very close to his cousins.The love and bond they all have is exactly as parents hope for.
Snapfish will be judging my book against 9 other bloggers and if they choose MY BOOK to win, then the first 100 comments from my first post will win a $100 gift code to snapfish! They better pick mine!!! Here’s a peek at what I did. Remember, it spans across 4 or 5 years of Summers in Utah.
Making a photo book was:
- Easy – guided steps to help you make a book in a snap
- Beautiful – Premium-quality photo books bring stories to life
- More freedom – Find the tools, designs and features you need to make the book your own
- Themes for every occasion –Create custom books to celebrate birthdays and weddings, re-live your travels, archive family recipes or simply enjoy your everyday photos. The easy-to-use book tool lets you customize every photo layout, background design and caption.
- Easily import images from your computer, Facebook or Flickr
This is the front cover. I decided to use one of my favorite photos. These kids are such hams. I had such a great time seeing these photos again.
Never a dull moment………….
Here’s a quick peek at the dashboard that helped me navigate building my photobook.
I had never made a photobook before. I wasn’t sure if I was going to think it was as easy as they claim. But it was! I have used snapfish for years. I not only print my photos from them (always using a coupon for a better deal), but I love using them to store my photos as well.
I like knowing there is a safe place for my memories stored online in case something were to happen to my home or laptop. Knowing I have a digital backup online is peace of mind…….for FREE.
HOW TO Photobook
- choose your photos and upload to Snapfish. All my photos were already uploaded from years past, so this part was super easy for me.
- Choose your photo book style. They have lots of styles for all kinds of budgets. I chose a landscape 8 1/2 x 11 hardback.
- Choose your theme. They have themes to match any photo subject. You can really get creative with some of their designs, or you can choose a solid background.
- Once you’ve found all the photos you want to use, you can choose to have snapfish use their auto fill to make your book, or you can fill it yourself. Since it’s the holidays and I’m pressed for time, I decided to try letting them fill it. I knew I could re-do it if I wanted. I was very impressed with how it came out. I didn’t need to add pages or move anything around. That saved me a LOT of time.
- After it was filled, I went through each photo and edited the quality……..you can change the color, enhance the color of each photo.
- Photos were edited and it was time fill in the text areas. Adding your text to each page was a cinch! This couldn’t have been easier. You can choose your font and size. Easy peasy.
- That’s it! I hit order and thought I was done. And I would have been, but one of my photos had an issue. I contacted the ONLINE CHAT help and was treated quickly and professionally.
- My book is ordered and I can’t wait to give it to my sister and her family.
This was SO quick! I bet it took me less than 30 min once I had picked out my photos. I’m planning on doing small books for different events, because we all know how little time I have for scrapbooking. UGH! I’m so far behind. But maybe I’ll get caught up by doing photo books!
More information on making YOUR photobook.
This was a sponsored post for snapfish. They hired me to review their photobooks and process. All opinions are mine. They didn’t twist my arm to say nice things. I like them. I use them and have for the past 8 yrs. And they offered to give 100 of my readers a gift if I win!