Get Your Craft On Tuesdays!

Get YOUR Craft on! Grab this image for your post!

How do you like my new diggs? I’m feeling pretty smart with this Word Press move. I’m slowing figuring out my sidebars and all. My feed is completely messed up……I’ll keep you posted on whether or not you’ll need to re-subscribe. Oh I hope not.

Get Your Craft On RULES……oh yes we do……..but also here are a few guidelines.
1. Join the party by adding one of your latest creations. Anything crafty that YOU have created. Yes, cooking, baking and decorating apply.
2. Please post my button or add a text link IN YOUR POST that says you are participating in Get Your Craft On. If you don’t want to use a button, a simple “Today’s Creative Blog” text link is perfect. No party crashers please. (if you have my button on your side bar, that is great. If you’re using a separate page to post all your link parties, please add a text link in your post)

3. Please do not link up your own linky party, a guest post or someone else’s project.

Thank you for understanding.

Comments

Love the new look, not too jarring so we still know it’s you but just different enough to be fresh! Thanks for hosting.

Lindy

Yay I found you! Thanks for hosting such a fun party as usual. I just read your post on Tuesday. I’m sorry so many people don’t link back to your party. I don’t know how you host such a big party every week. It’s so much work. Thanks Kim, for everything you do. You rock! Please let me know if I’m doing anything wrong. Sometimes I’m slow.

3. teresa says

Well now!
    Look at your FANCY~PANCY WORD~PRESS self!
    Aren’t you HIP & HAPPEN’!
    Yeah!
    Good for you KIM!
    Yeah!
    I do believe I need to GRAB your new button right now!
    Love the new design!
    xo

Thanks for hosting the party, kim!!! I appreciate your honest post last week and just want you to know that you are very much appreciated! I gathered so much great advice from the responses on your post & another that I scaled back my party list tonight & am text linking every party in the actual post. I left the link parties button, too because that is how I found parties when I was brand new.

Just wanted to say thanks, sweetie.

Jami

Kim, Thanks for keeping the linky party going despite last week’s disappointment and all of the technical challenges! I am loving your new layout – totally jealous of your switch!

woo hoo!!!! WP is looking good Honey! I’m grabbing your new link info and buttons and refreshing my own! … and look at that… linking up two weeks in a row… It’s a personal record ;-)

7. Marianne@Songbird says

Wow, your new digs are starting to look great. I love the new look, but I also love the familiar party still going strong. You were early posting it, this time, or I was late linking up. Whatever I am glad to be back.
    Greetings from over here in Europe, Marianne

8. Cheri at I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar says

The new look is excellent. It’s super clean and organized. Nice work! I love it and it sounds like everybody else does too.